Let’s face it: motivating children to enjoy learning science is quite difficult. But with the right tools, you can actually make it happen! The best tool is on hand right now, with the Sick Science Kits from Steve Spangler Science.
Sick Science Slick Tricks Kit can be found for the list price of $21.99 with a free shipping on orders over $35 at Amazon.
Most of the kits are priced at $14.99, with a few of them costing $19.99. You also have the option to purchase a Sick Science collection, which is a volume that contains 6 Sick Science Kits. One 12-kit volume costs $149.99.
Top 8 Most Popular Sick Science kits:
- Sick Science Slick Tricks (List Price: $21.99)
- Sick Science Fast Physics Kit (List Price: $21.99)
- Sick Science Solve This Science Kit (List Price: $21.99)
- Sick Science Rainbow Straws (List Price: $10.99)
- Sick Science Bottle Bots (List Price: $19.95)
- Sick Science Bubble Blast (List Price: $10.99)
- Sick Science Color Chem Kit (List Price: $21.99)
- Sick Science Fizz Pop Boom Science Kit (List Price: $21.99)
Top 10 Best Sellers in Science Kits
- Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit (List Price: $22.00)
- Scientific Explorer Magic Science Kit for Wizards Only (List Price: $22.00)
- 4M Kitchen Science Kit (List Price: $12.99)
- Be Amazing Toys Big Bag Of Science (List Price: $39.99)
- SmartLab Toys Extreme Secret Formula (List Price: $19.99)
- Scientific Explorer Disgusting Science Kit (List Price: $22.00)
- AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W Beginner Microscope Kit (List Price: $99.96)
- Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit (List Price: $34.99)
- 4M Crystal Mining Kit (List Price: $10.99)
- AmScope M30-ABS-KT51 / M30-ABS-KT2 51-piece 300x-600x-1200x Metal Frame Kids Student Beginner Compound Microscope Kit (List Price: $69.98)
Note about the Amazon price: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Who Would Buy The Sick Science Kits?
Any parent that would like to encourage their children to enjoy science and be motivated to learn more about the subject will surely make it a point to get a Sick Science Kit. Or two. Or even more. Teachers may also be interested to use these kits during science classes in order to engage their young pupils better.
Things We Like About The Sick Science Kits
A Sick Science Kit contains all tools and components that will be required to perform a scientific experiment, depending on the theme of the kit. This means that everything you need are already provided. All that is left to do is perform the experiment.
But one great thing about these Sick Science Kits is the selection that Steve Spangler Science came up with. If you buy a collection, you will have 12 kits that touch on various scientific subjects. Some examples of the kits include Fast Physics, Insta-Worms, Shaker Slime, Inertia Challenge, Density Divers, Rainbow Snow, and Oil Spill Polymer, to name a few. At present there are over 24 Sick Science Kits to choose from.
The kits also come with a step by step activity guide that your young scientists can follow. This means you do not need the supervision of a Science teacher to use the kits. There are also videos that will guide you and your child along, making for a fun activity that parents and their children can share.
Things We Did Not Like About The Sick Science Kits
As an educational toy, these kits certainly deliver what they promise, which is why we cannot find any fault with them so far.
Steve Spangler Science offers a 30-day warranty, offering replacement for defective products as long as the kits are returned before the end of the 30-day period.
Are The Sick Science Slick Tricks Kit Worth The Money?
Educational toys that are actually fun are the ones that are worth spending your hard-earned money on.
Where Can I Buy?
These scientific kits are now up for sale at the Steve Spangler Science website. Of course, you may also shop for them in various online stores. Amazon is one of your best bets. It is known for generous price cuts and discounts on the original list prices of products, and they even have the Free Shipping option for those who want to save more money!
Final Thoughts For The Sick Science Kits
If your child is sick of learning science the old-fashioned way, give them something new. Use the Sick Science Kits instead!